Wednesday, March 4, 2009

YIN YANG BLACK WHITE GAY GAY GAY

Hello Ruby. Are you staying in Melbourne, or are you going back to Auckland? Well let me see.. I don't know. I wouldn't have a clue. At all.
Hello Ruby. Is it doing your head in? Yeah. It is. Howd'ya guess?

I hate this. I love the thought of sitting with Alice at her house and talking for ages and then going to buy 80 bucks worth of orange juice and laughing at Phil. I love the thought of Seeing Leah Bing and checking out her house and admiring how well she's doing at life, and just talking for ages with her.
Then I would just love to live here and go see Ash at his uni house in Geelong every other weekend. I'm doing that this weekend I can't wait. And I want to stay so I can see my Simon as well.

I love Fitzroy. I love Titirangi. I love all these people equally. It's fucked. I don't know what to do. But it all depends on what happens at 4pm today. Wish me luck or don't either way it will be good and bad.

No comments: